Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser
If you are using Avast Free Antivirus then you might have got other Components installed along with the Antivirus which you don’t need. One of those components is Avast SafeZone Browser which is an Internet browser designed to protect you from any Virus or Ads coming your way when you are surfing. It is similar to Google Chrome or any other browser but sometimes annoying to some users. Hence, people want to remove avast safezone browser or uninstall Avast safezone browser completely to get rid of its behaviour. Here we will guide you on How to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser from your Computer Easily and Completely.
Table of Contents
What is Avast SafeZone Browser?
Avast is one of the Best Free Antivirus for 2017 which we included in the list earlier. So most of the users are using Avast as a Free Antivirus to protect their Computer, Files and Data from Threats, Viruses, Ransom, etc. So if you have installed Avast Antivirus, then probably, you have also installed few number of extra Components along with Avast install. You might not be knowing this fact but yes, when you were installing Avast, it was promoted to choose which components you want to install and probably you might have skipped to have a look at that screen and finally you installed it.
People also purposefully install Avast SafeZone Browser after checking out its features and functions.
According to Avast, Avast Safezone Browser is a browser that works like any other, giving you access to the Internet. What makes it different, is that it has safety features built in to protect your privacy, prevent hacker attacks, and make browsing a better experience.
They also state that Avast SafeZone Browser will:
- Filter out web pages that have a poor reputation.
- Block annoying ads.
- Allow you to download videos directly from video hosting sites so you can enjoy them anytime.
- Stop malicious extensions from being added to your browser.
- Protect you on banking sites by isolating your browser session so that it can’t be tracked.
So hope your doubt that What is Avast SafeZone Browser is clear now.
For many reasons, like unlike Behaviour of this Browser, Extra add-on, heavy weight and load on the system, people want to uninstall or remove Avast SafeZone browser but find it difficult to do so. Here you will get a final straightforward guide on Uninstalling Avast SafeZone Browser.
ALSO READ: Service Host Local System using all your resources? Fix Now.
Remove Avast SafeZone Browser
Currently, there are two easiest and working ways or methods to Remove Avast SafeZone Browser or Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser Permanently or Completely.
Solution 1: Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser by Changing Programs
Solution 2: Remove Avast SafeZone Browser through Avast Components Uninstaller.
Well, in both of the methods, you don’t require to install any additional tool or software, so don’t worry at all. 🙂
Let’s check out both the methods one by one. You can try any of the methods as both of them are working and will work for you too.
How to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser? – Changing Programs
So in the first solution, we are going to Change the Avast Program Install Settings. When you were installing Avast for the first time, the additional components screen was there which allows you to choose the components you want to install or not but you might have missed that screen. Using this method, we will reopen that screen and deselect the components that you want to remove. here specifically we will Remove Avast SadeZone Browser Components. Here are the easiest steps:
1. Open Control Panel. (Press Win+R, Write Control Panel and Hit Enter)
2. You will see a List of Options, just find Programs and Features option and click on it.
3. You will see a New Screen Prompt with the list of all the installed software and tools on your system. In the list, find Avast Free Antivirus, Click on it and then Right Click on it.
4. You will get two options, Uninstall and Change. Select Change option.
5. Now you will be prompted with the Avast Components install screen. There will be list of all the Components of Avast that comes along with it. Select/Deselect as per your choice or need. In this case, just deselect SafeZone Browser from the list.
6. At lastly, click on Change button. That’s it. Now just restart your computer for changes to take effect.
So this was the easiest and recommended method to completely Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser from your system. You may try out other method given below.
How to Remove Avast SafeZone Browser using Avast Components Uninstaller?
Avast Free Antivirus of 2017 has an inbuilt tool to uninstall its components. Means you can directly uninstall any of the Avast Components that got installed along with Avast Free Antivirus. Just follow the given below steps to easily and instantly remove avast safezone browser.
1. Open Avast Free Antivirus. (User interface Screen)
2. Click on Settings option and select Components.
3. Now you will see a list of Installed Components of Avast along with uninstalling option. Just find SafeZone Browser and click on Uninstall Component.
4. That’s it. Now just restart your computer for changes to take effect.
This is one more easiest way to instantly remove any avast component including SafeZone Browser.
Read Google Chrome Error Solutions:
Avast is no doubt a best free antivirus for 2017 but its additional add-on or extra components some times are putting a high load on the system. So uninstalling or removing them was necessary and here we saw total two working solutions for them. Hope these two solutions on How to Remove Avast SafeZone Browser or How to Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser worked for you. If you have any doubt or issues then just jot them down in the comments below, we would love to help you out. Thank you! 🙂